We meet in person every Wednesday morning from 8:30am to 9:30am at Meatheads Smokehouse in Lake Stevens.
- Miss no more than three meetings per quarter, or send someone in your place.
- Contribute to the group by doing 15-minute Spotlight presentations or lead a Masterminds.
- Refer business to other members and member businesses.
- Pay yearly dues ($60).
- Cannot represent a business/industry that is already a member. Limited to one business per specialty. If you are interested in joining, please contact us to confirm whether or not your industry is already represented.
How we are different
- No minimum number of referrals required.
- No turning in referral slips to prove you referred another member. We are understanding of certain industries requiring confidentiality.
- We have a lot of fun and build great relationships outside of the meetings.
- We are community-minded with many members highly involved in local non-profits.
- The group regularly selects a non-profit for members to support.
In addition to the involvement and contributions of individual members in our community, Network Lake Stevens regularly selects a non-profit organization for members to support. In the past we have joyfully supported:
Lake Stevens Food Bank
Old Dog Haven
Shower to the People
Lake Stevens Family Center
Housing Hope through Guardians of the Children
Lake Stevens Boys & Girls Club
Snohomish Boys & Girls Club
Granite Falls School District - Kids in Transition/McKinney-Vento
Cedar Springs Camp